Friday, January 27, 2012

Snack packing for a weekend

So we go away to Mass and Maine every once in a while and I haven't been while I have been on a dietish program. I have been to Maine where I just got some veggies and a chicken and I was good to go, since I didn't have to worry about anyone else wanting some. So I started thinking about snacks and realized veggies are easiest, but when I packed everything I felt like I was taking a trip with a kiddo. Notice the large juice box in that picture. It's adult juice, delish organic red wine called Our Daily Red, so good and cheap! Well primal has been good and finding good snacks is easy!  I am glad I love veggies and I love food because if not I would be starvin!  Don't get me wrong I would love some of those crackers, chips and cookies I am sure I will see on my trip, but you know I think I am over them, they don't do anything good for me, or for you!  I am happy with my veggies, fruit, meat and nuts! Now get your own snacks, these are mine!

No comments: