Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Being primal day 21

So this is it day 21 of my 21 day transformation! Nothing significant to report except my skin is wicked smooth, I don't have stomach pain as much, I don't feel bloated like before and I don't get easily run down! It's amazing what three weeks can do. Do you think I will go back to eating whatever I want to? Probably not. Will I crave a delicious 5 guys burger all the way with an order of fries and a birch beer...yes, will I eat it probably not. I think going back primal for the second time has helped me realize I don't need to live with the stomach pain or eat the crappy food out there, or even listen to the government telling me what I need to eat and what's good for me. I wish some of my friends who struggle with weight and pain would give it a try just to see if those problems would go away. Soon enough maybe.

No comments: