Sunday, November 23, 2008

What's 5 more kilometers...I said to myself...

Seriously, what is 5 more kilometers, or 6 as it ended up being. I went out to run 5k today because I haven't been out for a real run in a week, so I went out for a 5k and when I took a few extra turns to add maybe a mile or so, I ended up pretty far from my starting point, so I kept running...that's where endorphins come in. So I kept running, and crossed a bridge and then added some more turns...and more turns, and the woman on my Nike+ kept telling me I exceeded my goal, 1,2,3,4,5...so at this point I was ready to finish, I mean this is almost 6.5 miles...so I had at least 1k left before I was home, so I cut through Parkchester, almost fell down some steps, almost got hit by a few cars (as I usually do) and hit my power song (Barracuda,) but then my power song ended...really...come on and so I kept running and ended up running a little over 11K which I was like a little shy of 7 miles...although this picture shows 7 miles...whatever.

No comments: