Friday, November 21, 2008

running, dancing...you know workin out...or trying too

So no pictures this time, although I know everyone who reads this...all three of you love my little screen shots from google maps and other various locales, but today I decided to do something different and figured since I am paying all this money for all these on-demand channels and knew I had an "exercise" channel (it's called Lifeskool, also one called Sportskool..cleverly spelled as you can see) I would use it. So I tuned to Lifeskool to see what cardio,dance,yoga, and what not offerings there is. I discovered Kareoke challenge and decided to sing Endless Love first, then went on to look for yoga, which I found. I must say they need like a really basic basic basic yoga cause I just can't do even the basic moves...it sucks. Oh well so I did a yoga routine, and then figured I should do some more. So I choose Hip-Hop dance...kinda funny watching three overly hyper blond haired white women doing hip-hop dance, so I stopped it and moved onto Latin Combo Dance, which is "Basic." Again, please explain the steps. I realize I could just stop them and rewind, but that takes too much effort on my part, so I just went with it tried as much as I could and I am sure I looked like a fool...I JUST WANT TO TAPPA TAPPA TAPPA!!!

No comments: