Tuesday, September 9, 2008

...this book i'm reading

While on our travels through Germany (sounds better then "when I was in Germany...") anyways, my brother-in-law was telling me about Munster and how it was in this book called Salt: A World History, so I was intrigued by this. I went in search of this book and found it. I was actually very happy because I haven't read a good book in a while. The last book I read was about World War 2 and I had found it at the Forth of July book sale at the Turner Public Library. It took me all of one day to read and it read like one of my undergraduate history class textbooks, which I am sure it was at one point. Anyways this book about Salt, you wouldn't think it would be very good, well unless you like historical non-fiction, or are interested in semi-obscure non-fiction as I am, but really its great subway reading. I am really interested in reading this guys next book, or other book, Cod.

No comments: