Tuesday, April 22, 2008


Here is my "lazy" run of the day, but hey it's the Bronx, and it was 8pm when I went out. I am starting to enjoy running again. The best part I have found is people will cheer you on when you need it most. Twice during this short 20 min (if that) run I got cheered on. One was an older man who I was crossing and he said "KEEP GOIN BOY!" (in a happy way), and the other were these three little girls on there stoop who kept saying "Go, Go, Go, Go" and I could hear them as I passed by and I could hear them as I turned the corner.
It is so nice when strangers just do it, it makes me feel good about the world and it makes me just always want to pass it on!

1 comment:

Beth said...

GO GO GO!!!! Way to go Andy! I think you are fantastic and I would cheer for you if I was on the streets of New York and you ran by! See you soon! xoxo Beth